Citizenship and Investment
The Citizenship-by-Investment Program of Antigua and Barbuda was established in 2013.
Antigua and Barbuda become an independent state within the Commonwealth 1981 being the official and business language English.
The passport is internationally recognized and extends visa-free travel to some 130 countries, including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Singapore and more. Citizenship and passport can be obtained within 3-6 months.
The Program currently offers 3 types of investment methods in return for fully irrevocable citizenship for the investor and their family.
- Real Estate purchase of minimum $400,000 USD within an approved development or area, plus government fees.
- Contribution to National Development Fund (NDF) – a minimum investment of $200,000 USD plus government fees and additional fees for a family.
- Business Investment – Where a person proposes to make an investment in an approved business of at least US$ 1,500,000 on their own behalf. Or at least two persons make a joint investment in an approved business totaling at least US$ 5,000,000, and each of those persons individually contributes at least US$400,000
Until 31st October 2019, there is a Limited Time Offer (LTO) applied to the NDF and Real Estate options as follows:
- The threshold for the National Development Fund (NDF) option has been reduced by 50%; from US$200,000 to US$100,000 for a family of up to four persons, and from US$250,000 to US$125,000 for a family of five and over.
- Two (2) applications from related parties can make a joint investment, with each applicant investing a minimum of US $200,000 in order to qualify. All processing and due diligence fees remain unchanged.