- Accelerated process (only 2 months) from the date of the submission of the application.
- Cyprus Residence Permit is permanent and no need for future reconsideration. It is a lifetime permit.
- Cyprus Permanent Residence applies to the entire family (parents, children, grandparents).
- Cyprus Permanent Residents have the right (under certain conditions) to apply for a Cypriot passport following their physical presence for a total of 5 years within a 7 year period.
- Once the Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit is obtained the applicant and his family included in his Immigration permit will be entitled to apply for a Schengen Visa through any Schengen European Embassy. It is very important to note that Cyprus is expected to enter the Schengen Zone soon
- Cyprus has a relaxed, stress-free lifestyle with the lowest crime rate in Europe
- No Inheritance Tax applies in Cyprus
- Cyprus offers an ideal family environment, enabling your children to benefit from excellent schools and universities while healthcare and infrastructure are all state-of-the art
- Cyprus is one of the most popular destinations for setting up companies with only a 12.5% corporate tax rate, and double taxation treaties with almost 60 countries Risk free Freehold property ensures permanent property rights