or an applicant to qualify for the Malta Residence and Visa Programme, has to meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have an annual income of not less than €100,000 arising outside of Malta, or has in his possession a capital of not less than €500,000
- Has stable and regular resources which are sufficient to maintain him/herself and any of his/her dependants
- Be in good health
- Have a clean crimina record.
- An investment in government bonds of EUR €250,000 to be retained for a minimum period of five years
You may chose to finance by leveraging a loan of the same amount for just EUR €75,000.
- A non-refundable government contribution of EUR €30,000 (EUR 5,500 of which is an advance government administrative fee).
- A property purchase of EUR 320,000 (EUR 270,000 in South Malta or Gozo), OR a property lease of EUR €12,000 per annum (EUR €10,000 in South Malta or Gozo).