Individuals who choose to apply for citizenship under Grenada’s Citizenship by Investment Programme may take advantage of the following:
- Obtaining the 39th strongest passport in the world
- Visa-free travel to more than 140 counties including UK Singapore, Schengen, Hong Kong and Grenada is one of the very few nations whose citizens can travel to the People’s Republic of China without first obtaining a visa.
- Fastest turnaround from application to citizenship in approximately 3-5 months.
- Dependent children up to the age of 30 may be included.
- Dependent parents of either the main applicant or spouse may be included.
- A sibling of the main applicant or spouse whether biological or adopted can also be included.
- No requirement to reside in Grenada before or after citizenship is granted
- The application process is highly confidential.
- Dual citizenship is recognised and no need to renounce current citizenship
- Social and political security, reinforced by its membership in the UN and the Commonwealth
- No foreign income, wealth, gift, inheritance, or capital gains tax. There is no restriction on the repatriation of profits and imported capital.
- Eligible to operate a business and reside in the United States under the E-2 VISA program.